This course focuses on intercultural communication in multi-active cultures, such as Mexico, Russia and Turkey.
WHO PROFITS FROM THIS COURSE?
Everyone who leads teams with members from multi-active cultures, such as, e.g. Mexico, Russia or Turkey, and needs to optimise communication, resources and workflows in their team.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- to lead team members from multi-active countries successfully
- troubleshoot intercultural conflict with multi-active cultures
- securely take measures to optimise teamwork and communication
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- A Serious Game where you will take over the role of Winston, who took a job in Mexico and has troubles in leading his Mexican team.
- Interactive presentations with in-depth information on hierarchy, communication and collectivism in multi-active cultures.
- A method to help you organise and structure the workflow of your multi-active team members.
- Information about the countries, reactive culture and do’s & don’ts in Mexico, Russia and Turkey.
- Animated videos with a buddy, who will accompany you throughout this course, and will give information about real-life critical incidents of working with colleagues from multi-active cultures.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge and win valuable points for your score.
- Social learning, including chats and forums to connect with other leaders.
- A personalised certificate, to proof your successful participation in this course.